Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Waiting visa to kuwait

CKFIt's been 4 months since the agreement between me and Agency signed. We're told that visa will be issued on 8 weeks after. It was a happy moment for me. I was still working with the Baskin Robbins ice cream at that time as a store manager in batam area.

Based on the agreement, i decided to resign from my job at the end of january 2014. I forecasted that my visa will be issued on february.  I am very excited because my wife is working at kuwait. (FYI my wife has been working there since 2010 and we got married in october 2013).
              
I fantasize me and my wife will get together and run the daily life as a family for real. Just like other young couple :D

Day by day passed. The visa which i am waiting for still doesnt seem to be issued yet. I am running out of money :p. My activity is boring. I wakes up very early in the morning, run my family bussiness :  Carwash and canteen. It is a very promishing bussiness to run, but I dont think im gonna run this bussiness for now. I need to pursue my dreams and happiness with my wife by working averseas. May be for the next 5 years or more.


I was contracted by M.H. Alshaya to work at The Cheesecake Factory - bakery station. The Cheesecake factory is one of the franchises bought by alshaya from United States to open in GCC like dubai, kuwait, qatar etc.

I am going to be placed in Kuwait. New mall is under development now and it is predicted to be open in August. Since our training will be carried out for 3 months, so I will fly in the beginning of may (logically :D). I hope everything is going well.