Thursday, April 24, 2014

I am on OCD (Obsessive Corbuzier Diet)

I wanna share about my latest diet. I started my diet program on 15th of march 2014. The program was adopted from OCD book which i read in Gramedia book store. Actually, I've tried this program in November 2013 for 21 days. But in the wrong way, i guess.

The program is pretty simple. What i need to do is eating only in a certain range of time in daily basis. The range of time is called eating window. Eating window could be 4, 6 or 8 hours. It means that i only allow my self to eat between the range of time which has been determined. I choose 4 hours eating windows. Usually I start to eat on 10 am in the morning and stop on 2 pm in the afternoon. 

For the record, I was 97 kg prior to the program. I heighs 177 cm and it obviously won't change at all in my age now, lol. This is how i look like before the program.

Prior to OCD program (97 kg)

The program said that I only able to start eating 3 hours after waking up. I usually wakes up on 5 am in the morning. I start to begin "4 hours eating window" on 9 or 10 am. Sometimes I start my "eating window" on 12 o'clock and end it on 4 pm in the afternoon. I do it because i need more energy left in the evening during my basketball training or late night gym.

I also go to the gym almost everyday. One thing that i learn from the OCD guideline book is that abdoment practise is prohibited. The reason is logic. Abdoment practise - such as sit up - will enlarge abdoment muscle. Since my abdoment muscle is layered with belly fat, so my stomach will get bigger and it will get me frustrated. Abdoment practise only allowed when i have removed my belly fat. Instead of doing sit up, doing leg or chess practise is more recommended. As the chest or calf or leg getting bigger, the belly fat will be gradually reduced. So i started to practise my leg muscle and chest.

OCD day 21 - 93,5 kg


After 21 days, the result was good. My weight was 93,5 kg. I was 3,5 kg lighter and the muscle appeared more obvious than before. But i was not satisfied because OCD is more than a program, it's a lifestyle. I continue my program until i write this article. Though it seem like my stomach is flat, the belly fat is still there. It will push my thight shirt out everytime i sit :p

Now my target is not only about what it looks on the scale, but how my belly fat dissapear. When it disseappear, it would be easy for me to enlarge my six pack. FYI evereybody has sixpack but it is covered with bellyfat. Once the belly fat dissapear, the six pack will be seen easily :D

To make my self in a great form, i need more sacrifice. I started eating oat in my "eating window" and stopped eating rice at all. It is now my 23 days without rice. I also added my meal value to the clean level with only eat for boiled meat. The last one I still struggling to do it consistenly =p


My Meal - Eat Clean is the hardest part!

How i work out? I work out almost everyday. I dont have much time left everyday. I usualy go to the gym on 9 pm in the morning. I work out for 1 and half hour (until the gym is closed, lol). So, going to the gym is not a matter of time but a matter of motivation. Some people call it the power of will. Hmm.

Me at the Gym - It was saturday, my off day


Today, I am still on OCD diet program. A life stlye that i choose. Now, I weigh 89 kg with a lighter and healthier body :D
















No comments: