Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Running like a Champ!

Today is my second day i start running with nike pro app. It is nice and motivating -- the app i mean lol. Running is my new activity since i realize my stamina is decreasing. How do i know that? Last sunday, I had a basketball game. My performance was good even better than usual - it might be because i ve got no job recently that i do only going to gym and playing basketball. But at second quarter i felt like my body was so heavy and i cant barely move my body. At the moment i thougth that my stamina was decreasing very badly.
In order to bring back my stamina to the max, i start to run, download di app and excute!

My first run took place at an unused area next to my house. It is a field with flat ground and dominated with white sand - it might kinda chalk or something. It was 6:20 am when i started.


My second day of running was done on 9am (it was hot), I dont know why on earth i would run in that hot weather. But i guess breaking the record is the answer Lol. Anyway my second day of running was a tiring activity today. Moreover I had a basketball training a night before. Breaking the record was very fun. Ive done 3.03 miles of running. It means i ran 0.63 miles further than the day before.








No comments: